THE TAYLOR ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING GRILLE
can be installed in just minutes with no tools required simply by following the steps below.
- Unpack the Taylor Grille.
- Identify the label on the back of the grille. This is the 'fixed' side. The opposite side is the 'operating' side'.
- Rotate the clips on the operating side 90 degrees to the 'open' position.
- Insert the supplied spacers between the light fixture and the ceiling grid.
- Slip the fixed side of the Taylor Grille into place. The clips will fit neatly over the ceiling grid.
- Push up the operating side and rotate the operating clips 90 degrees to the closed position.
- Remove the spacers.